184 Shuman Boulevard
Naperville, Illinois 60563
TTY Number: 800-526-0844
State Relay Number: 7-1-1
Programs and Services
- A comprehensive Enteral Therapy Program that combines high quality products from leading manufacturers with clinical support, industry leading reimbursement expertise and logistics management for all patients requiring enteral nutrition.
- Urological: A clinically oriented Urological Program that focuses on patient comfort and convenience. All products are available on a direct ship basis including catheters, insertion trays, drain bags and leg bags for indwelling catheters and adult diapers for incontinence management.
- Ostomy: A complete Ostomy Program that allows our healthcare professionals to assist in the development of patient specific customized protocols focused on patient comfort, clinical effectiveness, and reimbursement guidelines. All leading manufacturers are available through Centrad’s direct-to-customer distribution program.
- Wound Care: A unique Wound Care Program that has been developed to provide quality care while achieving sound clinical and financial outcomes. Centrad’s team of healthcare professionals include Enterostomal Therapist (ET) Nurses, Registered Nurses, and Registered Dieticians; all supported by our reimbursement and customer service specialists.
- A sophisticated Respiratory Therapy Program that provides high quality respiratory equipment and related supplies from leading manufacturers along with oxygen delivery, clinical support, therapy consultation, and reimbursement expertise.
- An innovative Diabetic Program that offers diabetes diagnostic equipment and supplies in addition to insulin and insulin pumps for diabetes patients who require specialized services and equipment. All products are available on a direct to consumer program and include Centrad’s third party reimbursement services to handle claims filing and collections.
- A comprehensive program that provides a wide array of orthotic devices including foot and wrist splints, hand splints, and related products. Clinical specialists are available to address fitting and sizing issues. Centrad’s reimbursement team will provide claim filing and collection functions to Medicare Part B and other payors as needed.
- An extensive program that involves reimbursement professionals who have over 50 years of combined experience in billing Medicare Part B and other third party payor sources. The reimbursement program features data collection, personalized customer service, billing/claims submission, collection activities and regulatory compliance.